Catálogo Serviços de Novas Instalações
Se você estiver instalando equipamentos novos, oferecemos serviços para ajudar a maximizar seu investimento ao longo de todo o ciclo de vida do produto.Saiba mais sobre Serviços para Novas Instalações
White paper Optimize the Performance of New Electrical Equipment Installations
This paper addresses the benefits of optimizing your new equipment’s performance at installation and provides key considerations and recommendations.Read more about how to optimize the performance of your new electrical equipment installations
Explore Solutions To Help Optimize Your New InvestmentIf you are installing new equipment, we will help you maximize your investment with our key solutions.
Spare PartsWe understand the criticality of your electrical equipment and the recommended spare parts required to minimize downtime. Our services will evaluate your electric system, identify the equipment that is critical to your operations and recommend specific spare parts. Find Out More
Start-up and CommissioningWe will confirm that your equipment is installed properly, meets factory standards, and passes our stringent performance tests to help minimize downtime and delays in the future. Find Out More
Power System Analytical StudiesOur analytical studies help ensure a facility's power system operates as it was designed and intended. Find Out More
Extended WarrantyIt is important to have an extended warranty plan in place for your electrical distribution equipment. Schneider Electric Services offers numerous warranty options that allow customers to protect their investment for years to come. Find Out More
Advantage Service PlansHaving an Advantage Service Plan in place minimizes unplanned outages and remedial actions. There are three Advantage Service Plans to choose from, offering various levels of service: Plus, Prime and Ultra. Find Out More
Training SolutionsSchneider Electric offers 70+ training courses, taught by OSHA-authorized instructors. Our cost-effective, flexible courses are available regionally, on-site, or online. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Maximize Your Investment At Schneider Electric, our goal is to keep your business up and running as efficiently as possible. By providing new installation services from the start, we help reduce your risks of costly downtime and delays.
- Improve Energy Efficiency You can rely on our nationwide network of professional engineers and qualified service representatives to validate that your new equipment is properly installed, employees are trained on its use and care, regularly-scheduled maintenance is performed, and the useful life of the equipment is extended.
- Our professional engineers are strategically located throughout the U.S.
- Schneider Electric Services is committed to providing you with innovative solutions.
- Our nationwide expert technical team is available 24/7.
- Our field service representatives are qualified, as defined by OSHA and NFPA 70E.®